Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WHEN DID MONCKTON LOSE HIS SHIRT ?

In hope of encouraging further production, I write to endorse a product that has provided perfect satisfaction for two decades.

While Christopher Monckton may not be a scientist, politician, or  journalist -- he has published nothing, his 10 Downing internship yielded no Tory office, and he never rose  past 'Sudoku Edior' of the Daily Telegraph, there is no denying his phenomenal powers of embroidery- he is indeed a liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Broderers, and though he makes no sense whatever on matters of radiative transfer there is nothing wrong with the shirts sold under his name- I have two in my wardrobe. 

I did not realize they were Monckton of Brenchley productions when I purchased them in London in 1996,  but  their outstanding quality suggests the viscount should emphasize his powers of haberdashery instead of embroidering his imaginary scientific resume'.