Wednesday, January 15, 2014

When The Moon Is In The 7th House, Does It Still Rhyme With Loon?

Dear Dr.Clive Best:
How do you do?
I have read your interesting essay “Coal-The hard facts”.
After Fukushima nuclear disaster, hot debates are going on
as to the energy mix in Japan.

Since AGW theory is a fictitious science, I believe coal is the best choice in terms of resources quantity, electricity generating cost and safety problem. If youmail to me, I can send you a E&E paper showing the basic error of IPCC’s AGW scheme together with several essays posted to “Climate Clash” (http://climateclash.com/).

I would like to have your comments on my ideas.
Sincerely,
Mr.Kyoji Kimoto
ON THE CONFUSION OF PLANCK FEEDBACK PARAMETERS.
  • Source: Energy & Environment . 2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1057-1066. 10p. 2 Charts.
  • Author(s): Kimoto, Kyoji
  • Abstract:
  • ... Since the IPCC overestimates the threat of carbon dioxide by 4-6 times, the revaluation will be needed for the CO<sub>2</sub> reduction policies in terms of cost and potential hazards.