Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The House Committee On Lies Straight From the Pit Of Hell


Here House Committee on Science, Space & Technology member Paul Broun (R,GA) shares his latest thinking on how CO2 alters the radiative equilibrium of gaseous atmospheres:



Broun clarified his sources of scientific information in these remarks on September 27 : 




Congressman Broun of Georgia:

All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell. And it's lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior. You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I've found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don't believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. 

That's what the Bible says...
 the manufacturer’s handbook, is what I call it,  It teaches us how to run all of public policy and everything in society. And that's the reason as your congressman I hold the Holy Bible as being the major directions to me of how I vote in Washington, D.C., and I'll continue to do that.