Sunday, October 15, 2017

 THE  DEBUG  GOD  FORMERLY KNOWN AS  STEVE GODDARD

Looking For Work

The company I have been working for as a contractor has run out of new development work for me, and has severely curtailed my hours. Other than (much appreciated) small donations on my blog, my climate research is self-funded and I need work to keep it going.
People who read my blog should be aware that I am an expert C++/Python/ Qt/Graphics  programmer, because I have distributed a large amount of free open-source climate analysis software (GHCN/Pulling Back The Curtain/Unhiding The Decline) – which has brought into focus the depth of government climate fraud.
You may not be aware that I was a top hardware person for many years at Motorola/IBM/Apple, ST Microelectronics, Hitachi and Intel. Here is an award I got from IBM/Motorola/Apple. 

My job there was to flush out every last design flaw, which is why I am such a bulldog about eliminating the completely worthless climate research being done by government agencies and academia.