Monday, November 26, 2018

             INFERNAL INSOLENCE IS THE PRICE OF TWITTERY




Musings about “…the crystal meth of social media”





TWITTER’S GONE CRAZY BANNING PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT, so I’ve deactivated my Twitter account.
He’s right, Twitter is a cesspool. 
And, the company that won’t give me the blue checkmark and appears to have shadowbanned my content? They’ve certainly been biased towards WUWT. Is it worth keeping my Twitter account?
Given the attacks, character assassinations, childishness, and boorishness I endure there daily, I’ve thought more than a few times about why I bother to continue publishing on Twitter.
The inevitable answer I always come back to is:  “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty”. Twitter can only work if people of principle stand up and use it as a tool to fight back.
As for my detractors; Best wishes, I forgive you, because I know you are unable to help yourselves.