Tuesday, July 30, 2019

                                CLIMATE SCIENCE IS  NOW  IN

MEGHAN MARKLE , JANE FONDA & GRETA THUNBERG 
  REVAMP EDITORIAL CLIMATE 
OF UNAVOIDABLE FASHION MAGAZINE

“Once you fully understand the climate crisis, you can't un-understand it; you have to do something,  To my critics I say, ‘Spend your time doing something else, because this isn’t going to lead anywhere...’” says Greta

HRH The Duchess of Sussex Introduces The September Issue In Her Own Words
@SUSSEXROYAL
It was in early January, on a cold and blustery London day, that I sat down for a cup of tea with British Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Edward Enninful. What evolved over the next hour was a promising pow wow of two like-minded thinkers, who have much in common, including our love of... how one can shine light in a world filled with seemingly daily darkness. Lofty? Of course. Worth it? Without question.
Within hours of our meeting’s end, we were already texting one another – philosophising about how to communicate this shared understanding and the lens through which we see the world, how to pivot from a perspective of frustration to one of optimism





Edward Enninful On Why HRH The Duchess Of Sussex Is The Ultimate Force For Change


The ellipsis … the “dot dot dot” that inspires the greatest practice of patience in this digital era.
And then it appeared, EE’s reply: “Yes! I would love for you to be my guest editor.” Sitting on my sofa at home, two dogs nestled across me, I quietly celebrated when the words appeared on my screen.

  Leonardo DiCaprio ... has agreed