Tuesday, July 30, 2019

                                CLIMATE SCIENCE IS  NOW  IN

MEGHAN MARKLE , JANE FONDA & GRETA THUNBERG 
  REVAMP EDITORIAL CLIMATE 
OF UNAVOIDABLE FASHION MAGAZINE

Once you fully understand the climate crisis, you can't un-understand it; you have to do something,  To my critics I say, ‘Spend your time doing something else, because this isn’t going to lead anywhere...’” says Greta

HRH The Duchess of Sussex Introduces The September Issue In Her Own Words
@SUSSEXROYAL
It was in early January, on a cold and blustery London day, that I sat down for a cup of tea with British Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Edward Enninful. What evolved over the next hour was a promising pow wow of two like-minded thinkers, who have much in common, including our love of... how one can shine light in a world filled with seemingly daily darkness. Lofty? Of course. Worth it? Without question.
Within hours of our meeting’s end, we were already texting one another – philosophising about how to communicate this shared understanding and the lens through which we see the world, how to pivot from a perspective of frustration to one of optimism





Edward Enninful On Why HRH The Duchess Of Sussex Is The Ultimate Force For Change


The ellipsis  the “dot dot dot” that inspires the greatest practice of patience in this digital era.
And then it appeared, EE’s reply: “Yes! I would love for you to be my guest editor.” Sitting on my sofa at home, two dogs nestled across me, I quietly celebrated when the words appeared on my screen.

  Leonardo DiCaprio ... has agreed