Saturday, April 11, 2020

      THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON  4.5 GRAMS OF CHLOROQUINE   

Of Quinine And Chloroquine



After all the people saying we shouldn’t take chloroquine because of the side effects, let me take the opportunity to say some words about that curious drug.I moved to the Solomon Islands, in 1984... after having taken well over 100 doses of chloroquine, I gave it up. Of course, after stopping chloroquine, I got malaria... 

my mad mate Mike told me... to take three weekly doses at once (1500 mg, or 900 mg of base), then the same thing 24 hours later, then the same thing on the third day... So I started using his plan, and I never got full-blown malaria again.


Just take nine weeks worth of chloroquine [ 4.5 grams ] in three days, it aborts the onset of the chills and fever, no problem...  
Do we know scientifically if it works for COVID-19?  Nope  

But I’ll guarantee you that if I get the ‘rona, I will take chloroquine and azithromycin and zinc.

Nothing to lose, everything to gain, and Fauci is both mad and destructive to argue against it...

And that’s my story of chloroquine and the reason why I say that anyone who gets the virus should at least try it." 
+    +    +    +    +


Best weigh yourself before you swallow Willis' prescription.  
If you're under 180 pounds, or 80 kilos, a 4.5 gram dose could prove fatal, as  it would exceed 
50 mg/kg .

The National Institute of Health warns:
" the lethal dose of chloroquine for an adult is estimated at  30–50  mg/kg "  

If Willis tale of the South Pacific is true, and he weighs what he says --  ~170, he's lucky to be alive.

A standard toxicology textbook,

 
Poisoning & Drug Overdose 
explains why :