Monday, March 25, 2024

CLIMATE EXORCIST FLEES TERRIFYING TIK TOK CLOWN



 A Calvinist climate divine brave enough to confront the Pope in Rome flees after failing to exorcise a demonic TikTok clown in the trenches of the Climate Wars

The Most Bizarre Experience of My Life
by  ThD



The first week of February, I had the most bizarre experienceof my life... I thank God I came home alive...In early December, I got an email ... The producers said they appreciated Cornwall Alliance’s perspective and wanted to include it in the “round-table discussion.”
   I'd expected a business-like setting, with a table and chairs and an interviewer dressed in “business casual”...And the interviewer? He was wearing a clown’s suit!… 

This interviewer had, they said, a TikTok channel with millions of viewers. The aim, they said, was to help calm young people’s fears about climate change
    I guess I was too guileless to realize what was up… most of the questions were absurd to the point of ridiculous. I worked hard to say intelligent, interesting answers comprehensible to children, and several times I wove in the gospel and the message that if we fear God we need fear nothing else, but it was a challenge. 

Then, after about 20 minutes, the interviewer stood and announced that he was going to change into a… clown costume,... he said I must do the same. I refused… he began imitating mice, lions, or other animals... 

    By now I was, I confess, traumatized...  I had been wholly in their keeping, potentially in danger, because no one else I knew, not even my wife, knew where they’d taken me...

I don’t know what will be done with that video footage. Will it surprise me by accurately depicting my words about climate and energy? Or, by creative video editing, will it make me look stupid, evil, or both?