Friday, March 15, 2019

ONWARD BREITBART SOLDIERS MARCHING OFF TO WAR


Delingpole: This Brexit Is
Starting to Look like a Bad War Movie…



We’ve all seen the war movies so we all know how exactly how to behave when your bedraggled, weary party of troops is retreating from the implacable, merciless enemy and your injured leg can take you no further.

“Lads, it’s no good. I can’t go on,” you say,
resisting all offers from your shattered comrades to carry you.
“No. I’ll only hold you up,” you insist. “Just leave me here with the Bren and a couple of grenades. You go on! I’ll take as many of the bastards with me as I can.

James Delingpole :  Sun’s Impact on Climate ‘Greater than Thought’ Shock 


Warren Mitchell, a representative of Pan American Airways, wearing a small umbrella on his head while watching a Davis Cup match between Australia and the USA at White City tennis courts, Sydney. (Photo by Keystone/Getty Images)
The sun’s impact on climate is much larger than is generally recognised, finds a report for the Global Warming Policy Foundation by leading physicist Professor Henrik Svensmark.