Friday, July 6, 2018

        THEY ALSO SERVE WHO ONLY STAND AND WAIT
                                     TO BE INDICTED

Administrator Pruitt has sent President Trump perhaps the greatest letter of resignation since the doyen of fossil fuel friendly former State Attorney Generals, Albert Bacon Fall stepped down as Warren Harding's Secretary of the Interiorafter his felony conviction for taking a $385,000 bribe from his Mammoth Petroleum pals to help them suck the Navy's strategic oil reserve dry.

Some inspiring excerpts:


Mr. President, it has been an honor to serve you...

Truly, your confidence in me has blessed me... 

I thank you for the opportunity to serve you...

It is extremely difficult for me to cease serving you i


I count it a blessing to be serving you...

My desire in service to you has always been to bless you... 

I believe you are serving as President today because of God’s providence... 

I believe that same providence brought me into your service... 

I pray as I have served you that I have blessed you...

Your Faithful Friend,
Scott Pruitt
As a Republican Senate Committee Chairman, it fell on Fall to converse with  Woodrow Wilson in his White House bedroom in 1919 to see if the stricken President was well enough to remain in office
 "I have been praying for you, Sir," 
Said Fall  to the bedridden Chief Executive, who showed sufficient presence of mind to continue by asking:
 "Which way, Senator?"