Friday, April 26, 2019

    SHAMANIC WIND DRUM CARRIERS OF THE WORLD UNITE !

Dare to declare capitalism dead – before it takes us all down with it

For most of my adult life I’ve railed against “corporate capitalism”, “consumer capitalism” and “crony capitalism”. It took me a long time to see that the problem is not the adjective but the noun. While some people have rejected capitalism gladly and swiftly, I’ve done so slowly and reluctantly. Part of the reason was that I could see no clear alternative: unlike some anti-capitalists, I have never been an enthusiast for state communism... But... I think I see a rough framework emerging. Part of it is provided by... the environmental thinking of...  Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq




THE NORTHERN LIGHTS HAVE SEEN STRANGE SIGHTS
Icewisdom - EN - Angaangaq AngakkorsuaqAngaangaq Angakkorsuaq, shaman, traditional healer, storyteller and carrier of the Qilaut (winddrum), is an Eskimo-Kalaallit Elder whose family belongs to the traditional healers from Kalaallit Nunaat, Greenland. His engagement for the Environment and Indigenous issues brought him to more than 70 countries in the world. His spiritual task - given by his mother - is to "melt the ice in the heart of men".

-- THE GUARDIAN